Skip to content


Jewelry Care

Please follow the care instructions below to maintain your jewelry shine and longevity:
  • Always remove jewelry before showering, bathing, working out and or swimming.
  • Keep away from water and harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach or ammonia.
  • Apply any perfumes, lotions, hair spray, etc. before putting your jewelry on.
  • Remove jewelry before going to bed as you may sweat while you sleep.
  • Lastly please keep your jewelry dry and stored in a clean container between wears.

 By following the care instructions above you will be helping your jewelry to last for a very long time. 


Take the time to read the product details to make sure you're not allergic the material used. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals (liver of sulfur) prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Angelic’s Collection will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry.


Angelic’s Collection designs contain small component parts such as charms, which may present a choking hazard if ingested. As a result, jewelry from Angelic’s Collection should always be kept out of the reach of young children or other individuals likely to ingest the jewelry or its component parts. Jewelry should never be worn in the shower, pool or bed, and it should never be placed in the mouth due to risk of choking. Please keep your little ones safe!